Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Live From My Cell Phone

Hello,

I am coming to you live from my new BlackjackII cell phone/PDA! Technology is great and I am now even more accessible to my customers! In fact I am typing this messeage while I wait for a train. I can serf the web, check weather, news, and I JUST GOT DONE LOOKING AT LIVE RADAR. What a wonderfull world. Long live capitalism.

Train is passing, see ya later on a web device near you!

Terri Miller

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home