Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Looking Back At Life This Holiday Season

Well it has been a month since my last post. As you can imagine, the Holiday Season has me rushing about. It is frantic, but fun. I have always enjoyed being busy and having a lot to do. A wise person once said that "if you want something done, ask a busy person to do it". I believe that is so true. A body in motion stays in motion! And let me tell you, I am in motion. So much so that it makes it hard to wind down and get some sleep. Of course just at the moment I fall asleep, that is when the baby wakes up, but she is so cute that it's hard to be upset.

This is the time of year when I think everyone looks back and takes stock on their accomplishments. This past weekend I was snowed in at the farm so I went through all the old boxes and junk one accumulates through out life to make room in the basement for the onslaught of presents to come. As I was going through the layers of my life like some archaeological dig, I came to the conclusion that I have had magnificent highs and the deepest lows, but all in all its been a good life, spent mostly with people worth spending a lifetime with.

Some I have lost touch with, others are a part of my daily life, and some are gone forever with just the memories and photos. I am also amazed at how you continue to meet people through out your life, who become an intricate part of it, even if they are in it for only a short time, or just recently discovered.

That is the joy of life, for me anyway. Spending time with the people I love, reconnecting with dear old friends (who you may not see for years, but think of everyday!) and meeting new and interesting people who are traveling across this same chunk of space. In the end that is all life's really about. The connections we make with each other. During this Holiday Season, I hope you are able to make great connections or reconnections everywhere you go!

Merry Christmas and Have A Happy New Year!

Terri Miller

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home