Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

A Moment To Give Thanks!

Well I just wanted to take a few minutes to write a word of THANKS. With Veteran's Day just pasting and Thanksgiving on the way, I have been reflecting a lot these days on giving thanks.

Thanks to our Veteran's for all they have done and continue to do for us. I am often struck at the strength and dedication of our young people who continue to enlist an serve our country. I get angry sometimes when people talk about today's young people as lazy, self-centered, spoiled and immature. After all, isn't that what's said about every new generation? I see some awfully brave and hardworking young people on TV every night in remote nations, far from home and comfort working for a better world.

Also I have been thinking about how blessed I am. I have a wonderful husband, beautiful children, and a lovely farm to call home. I have a great little office, in a building I love, next to people who are like family, in a town I have can call home. I get up everyday and do something I love and often can share with my family. I have GREAT customers, who I love to work with and gain valuable knowledge from.

This year has been another great year and my business has grown. I have recently started accepting the notion that I am one person and that I need help, and once again I was blessed to find some great talent to work with. Once again I am able to gain knowledge, as each of these exceptional people brings so much to the table.

I just had to take the time out of my busy day to give thanks and to acknowledge all those who make my life so worth living!

Thanks EVERYONE! I couldn't do it without you!!!!

Terri Miller
President
Miller Enterprises Design, Inc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home