Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Just like the postman, the weather can't stop us!

Well I am trapped at home today and working from my dungeon office. I can't believe I use to work down hear everyday! But it isn't the space surrounding a man that makes him, rather the small space between his ears.

My 13 year old son, 7 year old daughter and 9 month old baby girl are trapped here as well and I am convinced that there will be blood soon. I told my kids that their learning to get along and in-fighting was a preparation for marriage someday, my 7 year old daughter said, "I'm not marrying him!" I must remember to speak less esoterically around that one. She can be so literal.

Anyway, not even the cruddy road conditions and bitter cold can keep me from innovating and growing the business. Besides taking care of all the little things that come up through out the day, via phone, email, etc. I have taken advantage of not having walk in traffic to further develop the new services we are rolling out. I just added a proofreader to my talent pool and we are also now accepting Credit & Debit Cards for payment.

I am too close to the projects I am working on to be an effective proofreader and since we are usually working on a tight time frame, mistakes are a natural side effect. Because of this, I have added Gail Johnson to our team. Gail has over twenty years of proofreading experience. She has worked preparing and proofing legal documents for most of her life and the attention to detail and patients that one must have to work in that sector make her more than qualified for the position. Plus she graduated third in her class, and was a standout when it came to grammatical studies. She will be available to help review web site projects as well as printed pieces.

Going above the competition and offering our customers the highest level of service is how I have built my company and this seems like the next logical step. To create pieces that are as professional and error free as possible. This will cost me more, but it will give my client's just one more advantage over their competition, which is our ultimate goal.

As to taking credit cards, again this was something that many of our customers have asked for and we want to give our client's a chance to select a payment option that is most convenient for them. Our invoices will now included a credit card area that you can fill out and send to us, or we can take credit/debit cards in person at our office or over the phone. We can also send you an on-line invoice to pay on-line.

We hope you find our additions helpful and that even in this dismal weather we can brighten your day!

Thanks again,
Terri Miller

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home