Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Monday, January 28, 2008

My First SAHBA Function!

Well on Wednesday I attended my first Springfield Area Home Builders Association function since joining. Dara Drew, my good friend with Capitol Radio Group, recruited me and I really had a good time. I met several memebers, but I was able to especially get to know Doug Sutton of Sutton Siding & Remodeling, Inc. He was such a nice guy and very knowledgeable! I know that there are so many more wonderful new friends with SAHBA I have yet to meet, but all in good time!

I also got to meet Tracy Butler, the Executive Officer, who is as fun to be around as Dara and does a GREAT job. I had my first Website Community meeting on Friday and even with the Home Show this week, she had it all put together! I look forward to more great times with Tracy in the future.

Now on to the future!
Terri Miller

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home