Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Company Web Site Up!

Well I finally did it and uploaded the newest version of millerenterprise.us. I have been working on it whenever I had a scrap of time and finally felt it was ready to go on Monday.

Phase
one is a cosmetic change, to update the sites design and to improve the
navigation system. Back when I first launched the old site over two
years ago, I did not anticipate I would get into the printing world, or
its explosive growth. So the new site allows more attention to that
growing part of my market. I also did a little flash intro movie. I
didn't want to make it a true "into", since I personally find those
annoying and know many other users do to. Rather I offer a link to it
from the homepage for those who like sound and "jiggling things".

I
am now working on an improved quote form to make it easier for
customers to contact me and I would also like to do a true movie/web
video piece to replace the flash intro, but that takes time and since
my site comes last, and all of my customers come first, it may take
longer than I would like.

I am still kicking out the bugs with
the new site and look to start work on Phase Two, upgrading
all of the content, which for the sake of time I mostly recycled from
the old site. If you see something wrong, that you don't like, or think
is missing, please let me know. I have a tendency to be less careful with my own projects, since my focus usually falls on my clients, so please help a girl out!

Thanks,
Terri Miller
Miller Enterprises

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home