Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

Hello all!

It has been a while since my last blog! I have been through two rounds of flu, bronchitis, oh yes and I am pregnant to boot! Plus business has exploded and I lost two assistance to health problems in the last 5 months. So I have been "covered under" and going it alone.

I am finally feeling well and getting a command of all my projects enough to return to you. I would like to thank all those who took the time to help me out or to simply be concerned about my well being. I have so many friends and I am grateful for that!

For all its ups and downs, I never forget LIFE IS GOOD!!!

I will be following this blog up with an article I found that I believe is of great benefit to those trying to promote their own products or services. It is about "Article Writing" and is great for people who have no experience doing so. Enjoy!

Thanks,
Terri Miller

Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home