Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Well I finally took the time to set up my blog! I hope that as my blog grows it will contain a few bits of useful information and maybe a little entertainment as well!

If I have to choose a topic for my first blog it would be how much I enjoy what I do! Every morning I come in excited and looking forward to what the day brings. This time of the year it is a struggle to reconcile my love for the outdoors with my love of working. I have to peal myself out of the office and lock up before it's dark. However once I am at home and in my gardens or walking out in the woods I wonder why it took me so long to get home! I guess that is the yin and yang of my life.

Speaking of yin-yang, I know a good Doctor to which I have had may a discussions of this and other eastern philosophies, Dr. Sean McCaffrey. He is very interested in maintaining nature's balance and other ideas that mainstream medicine don't always embrace. Check out his site www.mccaffreyhealth.com and look around if you are interested. Of course I designed the site, so I am partial, but good info none the less!

That's all until next time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home