Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Move Is Over!

We have completed our move and are settling into our new office. It feels great having the office back home and I find everything coming together surprisingly smooth. The move also gave me the opportunity to go through years of old stuff and reorganize. It feels good to have gone through everything and know I have everything under control!

My assistant helped me with the move and she likes the new location too. She says it is very peaceful out here and our office is "comforting". I agree!

For those of you concerned about reaching me, I have a variety of ways I can be reached.

1.) By email: infomillerenterprises@gmail.com
2.) By phone: 217-851-1080
3.) Our website via web form: www.millerenterprise.us
4.) You can also text messages us using the number 2178511080
5.) You can see if we are available for LIVE chat by going to our homepage and seeing if we are "On-line" or "Offline". If we are on-line click the chat box and start a conversation.
6.) I will be leaving updates about my daily schedule and travel plans via Twitter and these updates can also be viewed on our website. So if you see I am going to be in town, you can contact me for pick up or delivery service.
7.) Via snail mail: Miller Enterprises Design, Inc. 278 Clear Springs Ln. Hillsboro, IL

Thanks again to all my customers for your continued support and for allowing me to make this move back home. It is so important for me to be there for my family right now and this move will allow me to continue DOING what I love, while spending more time with THOSE I love!

Thanks again!!!

Terri Miller

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home