Miller Enterprises - Web Site & Print Design

This blog is authored by Terri Miller owner of Miller Enterprises Design Inc. - Web Site & Print Designs. It focuses on web and design related information and tackles the latest issues involving good web design, business marketing, general computer issues and a personal rant or two about customer service.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

We're Growing AGAIN!!!!

Sorry it's been so long between blogs. It has been so busy around here. Our growth lately has been INCREDIBLE, and with growth comes growing pains. I am always trying to stay on top of it all, but sometimes things fall between the cracks and if I have not been as available lately or have taken a bit longer than normal to get back with you, I apologize!

On this front I have recently realized that there IS a limit to what one multi-tasking, java addicted woman can accomplish no matter how early she gets up or how late she gets to bed. So to respond to these limits, I recently added several new members to our team.

I will be introducing you soon to all our new team members. It will take a little time for the newbies to get up to speed, but I know that their addition will mean we can take care of you faster and with greater skill than ever before!

Growth can be good, if you manage it right and I sure hope I'm doing all I can to give you all the benefits of a growing team of experts, without loosing our trade mark personal attention. Please let me know if we are failing you in any way. Tough love is how good companies become GREAT!!!

Thanks again to ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Terri Miller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home